Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Birthday.

My birthday is in about 5 days. I'm going to list random crap I'd like for my birthday here, so I can send people to a link in case they ask. Because I can never remember what I'd like to get. So. Here. Bold means BUY THIS SHIT FOR SERIOUS.

T-shirts. Size L / XL
Tupac Shakur
Ice Cube

DVDs
  • The X-Files Series
  • Firefly
  • American Psycho
  • Saw 4
  • There Will Be Blood

Crap nobody will buy me :
  • Nintendo DS
  • XBox 360

Furnishings
  • Pots and pans, good quality.
  • Knives
  • Red towels
  • Spices, whole, not ground
  • Expensive vinegar

Food
  • Babybel cheese
  • Turtle Chex Mix
  • 6 packs of Shiner
  • Count Chocula



Cigars
  • CAO LX2
  • JFR
  • San Cristobel
  • Ashton VSG (Virgin Sun Grown)
  • Arturo Fuente (Pretty much anything)
  • NUB Connecticut

Comics / Toys

  • Sandman (Any of the trade paperbacks)
  • Absolute Sandman Volume 1
  • Absolute Watchmen
  • Any Frankenstein toys / statues
  • Hellboy Talking Board (Ouija Board)
  • Hellboy Coasters
  • Wormwood Gentleman Corpse Pint Glasses


Books

  • The Graveyard Book, Neil Gaiman
  • Good Omens, Neil Gaiman / Terry Pratchett
  • Any Alton Brown Books / Cook Books
  • Freakonomics


Etc.





Twitter feed:
What are you doing?





No comments: