Sunday, August 17, 2008

Noblesoul

Well, here we go. This is Noblesoul. A brainchild I've been stewing for a while (You see, I stew children, so it still works as an analogy...), in which I'll do the generic blogger thing, but in a setting thats more personal than say, my Myspace blog of the same name, or postings on Twitter, and simultaneously, much more open and available for the viewing of anyone and everyone. In the current climate we live in, that being one of internet transparency where anything one posts online can and most likely will be read by the people you don't want reading the intimate details of your personal life, we have either gotten wise and stopped posting personal things like blogs (see the migration from Xanga to Myspace that occured roughly around my freshman year of highschool), or just gotten dumber, and by that I mean not realizing that this is occuring. We tend to hide our innermost thoughts from the majority of our friends, but there is something empowering about shouting your thoughts from the rooftop. Think of this blog as the screaming scene in Garden State. Or as a nudist. I'm aiming for absolute transparency. No secrets, no bullshit. If I think it, its going somewhere, and someone will see it. I'll post whatever I want here, more or less, ranging from my personal life, to body modification, to art, science, mathematics, politics, society, media, etc etc etc. I'm very aware that the blogosphere is monitored by superiors in the workplace, in the family, the household, or whatever, so I'm not going to be incredibly incendiary, but I will be honest. Everyone has a right to know who I am, and what I stand for, and the best way to do that is like I said, absolute transparency.

But first and foremost, this is a blog.

And my life. If you want to know whats going on in my world, this is the place to go. I plan to update at least M-W-F, like XKCD (ha!), but hope to post at least once a day.

Also included in the footer of every post will be my latest Tweets over the wonderful networking tool Twitter. Follow me! I'll return the favor. Also, I highly recommend that you get a Twitter account, its a nifty tool for on the go blogging, social transparency, and you can make it auto-update your facebooks status, etc etc. Long story short, get Twitter, you won't regret it.

Its 2:45 in the morning, and I think I've just about got all the kinks worked out on the blog.

My first real post will come tomorrow.

Peace, Love, Empathy.

Twitter feed: What are you doing?




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is exactly how I thought of my blog to be...for the most part. The previous statement was a bit contradicting but...eh.

Can't wait to see what your personal journal has in store.

Well what happened is that I was going to quit my job at Party City. I picked up a telemarketing job at the comedy club down the street from where I reside but it's not what I had hoped for. I didn't even have a legit reason for leaving PC. Just running from problems I create in my mind. Easy way out, I suppose. Today I decided that I just couldn't leave.

I don't think I've been happier =]

What is this twitter thing?